Friday, September 01, 2006
Mother will you please be kinder to me. I' won't elaborate further. Not that you'll ever read this anyway. And not that you'll make a mental note of what I'd say. I'll prolly get slammed.
Baby I promise we'll have that baju-hunt soon. I absolutely cannot wait for the 12th. And now, it's time to find someone to go watch Barnyard with me at CWP. Free! Don't I just love Khairul for that. (= I owe you big time, buddy. I won't ever forget our few-hundred dollars escapades during those times at Cathay. Our big plans and dreams. Haha.
I'm addicted to Sexy Love. So smooth, so sweet, so sexy.
And Ah Tin, watching Monster House with you was fun. Sorry you had to pay a dollar more than you should've. And don't mind my botak grasspatch okay. Don't ever be malu when he's around. He's just one of us girls. =P (Shh. Don't tell him I said that.)
The exams are over. So what do I do now?
X O X O; 1:49 pm